Thread: i made my sons teacher shit her pants.

Default i made my sons teacher shit her pants.

so... my son, gavin, turned 9 today. i dont get him til late this weekend, so i decided to take a day off, and go up to his school and go eat lunch with him. i had his mom send a note the day before just so there wouldnt be any problems.

so i get there a few minutes early... i walk in and over to the front office to sign in. (my son is 9 by the way.. elementary school) i walk up, they ask who i am, and why i am there... i tell them... then they ask me to sign my name on a form, and to wear a little visitor tag while im there. no problem. the lady behind the desk asks me my sons name, and i tell her....... everyones eyes lit up at the same time and glared at me. like i had told them my son was hitler. the following is word for word......

(ms. vanchek is my sons teacher who just happened to be in the office when i walked in)

ms vancheck: you... you're gavins father?
    microdot: yes (smiling)
    ms vancheck: oh... ok. i uhhhhh... i can see where he gets it from then. (said in a very condescending tone while turning to walk away)
    (i smile and start to chuckle until the thought arises... what the shit is she talking about? ..... the urge is too great.... i must know... time for microdot to go to work)
    microdot: what do you mean?
    ms vancheck: well, you know, he's quite liberal.
    (i now lean over the counter into the office a little so she can see the expression on my face a little better)
    microdot: and? is this a bad thing? (tone of voice shifts to let them know i am no longer mr happy-go-lucky)
    ms vancheck: well... you know... he's just a very outspoken boy. very liberal in his ideals already at such a young age.
    microdot: and this is a bad thing?
    ms vancheck: well... umm... no... he just... he doesnt follow the same thoughts that other kids his age do. he's very outspoken.
    (ms vancheck now has a panicked look on her face and is starting to turn pale)
    (i lean a little further over the counter)
    microdot: so i take it you are attempting to teach my son otherwise? i'm failing to see the problem you are having, but am starting to have a problem with what you are saying.... or fumbling to say.
    (ms vancheck is now in panic mode. some teachers are doing the "umm... kathy... umm" while others are running for the hills)
    ms vancheck: oh no sir. i mean.... i just meant he is... he likes to speak... well... he is just a special boy.
    (ms vancheck has a look of relief on her face thinking her statement has now subverted my attention from what she was originally getting at)
    microdot: ms vancheck.... it is ms vancheck, right? if you are attempting to make my child fit into some sort of preconcieved mold that the rest of this god forsaken town has, then well... you and i are going to have to sit down and have a little discussion.
    (background: my son lives in a small suburb of houston... a die hard conservatist sanctuary... the town that proclaims rap music is from the devil, and school dances no longer allow DANCING)
    ms vancheck: OH... NO SIR! i just meant that he was very gifted.
    microdot: ms vancheck... im really not in the mood to carry on this conversation... but if you think i havent been able to pick up on what you were attempting to say, i have to question whether or not you are fit to even teach at a third grade level. im sure when you started your original train of thought, you assumed that i wouldnt be intelligent enough to pick up on the small innuendoes that you have laid out, nor would i be wise enough to put two and two together to see exactly what it was you were saying. I would appreciate it if from this point forward, you left your backwoods ideologies at the door, and did only what you are paid to do... teach my son. have i made myself clear enough for a third grade teacher to comprehend?
    (gasps fill the room. silence.)
    ms vancheck: umm... yes sir. i apologize. (quickly turns and leaves the room as she finishes her apology)

i sat down and had a nice lunch with my son. upon leaving, i had to sign out at the office. what only took me 5 seconds to sign in... this time took over 20 minutes to sign me out as everyone now had their panties wadded.

i hate morons.

hahaha... nicely done, man. glad nobody got their head cracked... yet.

HAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Priceless

Good For you! I do not have any kids but teachers need to teach.

you left out the best part...

what'd you eat?

Very nicely put Micro!!

I'm glad you were able to get your point accrossed but remember your son has to be in that environment everyday. I love the way you put her in her place. Teachers can be so condecending.
    Why do many of them think they can treat parents like students?
    ‎"When the people figure out they can elect themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic..." Benjamin Franklin

im a asshole, truth hurts snookiej's Avatar

thats awesome, you should go now more often just to freak her out

ate mcdonalds (his choice ) - i loathe mcdonalds... but... it was his birthday, so whatever.

zo... trust me.... i hear it all. if i have so much as a squeak from my son about any of it, i will rain down on her like the coming of the apocalypse.

What? And you didn't ask her if she knew Mary was a virgin, as long as she didn't count anal?

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin99
    What? And you didn't ask her if she knew Mary was a virgin, as long as she didn't count anal?

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin99

better saved for a parent teacher conference.

Ack, ya shoulda took her outside and punched her in the neck. Wat to go though, fuck teachers, aint to many of them worth shit..

Click my sig so you know "It's where its at"!!!

im a asshole, truth hurts snookiej's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennyA
    Ack, ya shoulda took her outside and punched her in the neck. Wat to go though, fuck teachers, aint to many of them worth shit..

ahmen brotha, hes in tx aint to far away from us, and the teachers here suck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gundito
    you left out the best part...

what'd you eat?
    mystery meat and tater tots

Quote Originally Posted by snookiej
    thats awesome, you should go now more often just to freak her out
    Stick it to them Micro

that kind of things pisses me off, who does she think she is to start out saying some bullshit like that, glad you gave it to her man.......
    "
    Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post
    t.... but my asshole would be spitting fire for days afterwards.

haha. nice work, don't let them even try to turn your kid into another mindless zombie

happy bday minimicro

Quote Originally Posted by wench
    happy bday minimicro

he said thanks.

and show him your boobies.

bet the teacher will walk the other way if she sees you coming her way in the future.....lol

Teachers can be such assholes. If it was'nt for alternative school I would never have graduated. Way to stick it to her!

way to go micro... it's good to see someone making sure that everyone doesnt' have to be taught the same thought pattern! and happy birthday to gavin!

hahahha, that is kickass...how long until the superintendent wants to have a meeting with you?

Thread Information